On this page:
Academic visitors, including senior researchers, Ph.D. candidates and post-doctoral academics, whose work falls within a CSECL research area may apply to visit the Centre for a period of three to ten months during the academic year. Visiting fellows must have sufficient English language skills.
Visiting CSECL Fellows enjoy:
- access to the University library, containing over four million publications, 12,000 journals and vast online resources;
- access to the European Documentation Centre and a UN depository library housed within the faculty of law;
- working space and computer facilities at the law school;
- UvA internet and mail accounts;
- invitations to participate in all CSECL lecture series, research meetings, seminars and conferences;
- supervision by CSECL senior researchers (for visiting junior researchers only).
Researchers interested in visiting the CSECL should contact Management Assistant Yvonne ter Horst for information on how to submit an application. The CSECL director will decide whether to accept applicants as visiting fellows.
Library access only
Information for international visitors who wish to access the law library or other University of Amsterdam library during their time in Amsterdam can be found on the UVA library website.